- Angry is caused when we feel FRUSTRATED AND DISCOURAGED by something we CANNOT SEE CHANGING THAT WE FEEL STRONGLY NEEDS TO. Angry is caused when we feel FRUSTRATED AND DISCOURAGED by something we need to leave in someone else’s capable HANDS. WHEN WE GET ANGRY ABOUT WHAT WE CANNOT CHANGE BUT TRULY DESIRE TO (when we feel that we can do nothing for the suffering of another, that is when we are most vocal with God in prayer).
I came home from a trip out on the town to find my daughter furious and channeling an endangered animal. This abused dog or cat instinctually connected with my furry child. My child was put up for adoption when she was 2-3 months old and the winter holidays are tough reminder periods of being left behind when her caregiver went into the witness protection program. We brought her home about four months later and she craved family so much that she was full of hope. I wasn’t use to experiencing the full heart energy that reflects her future step-dad’s love but my child was so afraid of abandonment that she was clingy, and overly ambitious in pursuit of my favorable compassion.
- To my child, I am a redeemer; To my husband, I am a voice for our love; To my son’s dad, I am the one he doesn’t feel worthy of; To me, I am the selfless giver who sometimes feels discouraged.
- Using your emotions effectively can only happened when you don’t feel overwhelmed by them. Anger isn’t enough to advocate for a worthy cause without the courage to act on that requested action.
- Knowledge is as important to the fight as knowing how much you can involve yourself in the cause. Knowledge is as important to the fight as knowing how much you can invest of yourself in the cause.
- We need to change how the world sees the problem and find ways to reduce the number of factors that make it possible. Until you know how big the problem is you cannot comfort an anxious or grieving child.
- To make a real difference, we need a plan to reduce the suffering, people willing to join in, and a long-term commitment to effective change. Real change is not just a Band-Aid on a scrapped knee; it’s a means of reducing the chances of a scraped knee in the first place.
TODAY OR IN THE NEXT WEEK:
CLARIFY THE BIG PICTURE OF WHAT THIS ISSUE OF SORROW AND SUFFERING IS ALL ABOUT BECAUSE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, WE MUST REDUCE THE SUFFERING IN THE COMMUNITIES OF THE WORLD (NOT JUST SLAP A BANDAIDE ON IT). CONSIDER HELPING US BY TAKING STEPS TO FIX THE ISSUE BY HELPING POLITICAL FORCES SEE IT CLEARLY AS THEY RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE.
- LOOK UP THE ASPCA CHARITY (WWW.ASPCA.ORG)
- LOOK UP THE HAWS PAGE (HTTP://HAWSPETS.ORG)
- LOOK UP THE HUMANE SOCIETY (WWW.WIHUMANE.ORG)
SEARCH GIVE-AS- YOU-LIVE (FOR CHARITIES) ANIMAL CASE STUDIES
- GIVE AS YOU LIVE (FOR CHARITIES): LINK AND MICROSOFT EDGE EXTENSION
LEARN ABOUT WHAT MY ISSYBELLA SEES AS A FLAW IN THE WORLD BECAUSE SOMETIMES THERE IS SOMETHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. ALL SHE WANTS FROM ME IS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND I AM NOT SURE I CAN WITHOUT YOUR HELP. LOOK INTO ANIMAL RESCUE CHARITIES AND CAUSES BECAUSE WHEN WE WORRY, THE GOOD PEOPLE ACT ON OUR BEHALF TO REDUCE OUR SENSE OF ANXIETY. THIS MAKES US SEEM ALL POWERFUL AND ABLE TO FIX WHAT OUR CHILD SEE AS WRONG WITH THE WORLD. EVEN GOD GETS MOTIVATED BY THE SORROW AND SUFFERING OF HIS CREATURES.