We can pray for peace: in families, our hearts, in the words of our support system and the world.
- We can call an emergence meeting to talk with a mental health advocate, professional, or keep writing until repeating the details of the conflict is no longer necessary.
- We can get a message to powerful connections so everyday challenges get smaller.
- We can write brief letters to whom it concerns about the details they overlook when they increase conflict instead of reducing it.
- We can get them court-ordered to seek treatment for the aggressors mental wellness issues that impact their role in the conflict.
We can take partial responsibility for the conflict because a person in my hallway handled conflict without their tone issues or volume. Mercy starts here with good communication regardless of what issues are being communicated about.
- Sometimes in marriage, we have to ask the crisis-reducing spouse to forgive the tears that were cried to reduce the impact of negative extra stress or energy created. When a normally peaceful spouse is cornered, bully, and not given time to reflect on her actions, she is been asked not to reflect on what she has done wrong. Until she does, her responses won’t get any clearer because she hasn’t had a chance to think the conflict factors through.
- I am not that impulsive, and aggressive because I never respond instantaneously well under pressure. To get some peace I asked for permission to use the elevator which isn’t usually against the rules. I need to see the rules and know there are consequences as well as the rules being more than an apple pie rule that is illogically being enforced by rule breakers who don’t feel as if they have don’t anything wrong.
CALL TO ACTION
CRAZY LAWS DO EXIST BUT UNTIL THE REAL REASON IS KNOWN, THE CRAZY LAWS JUST SEEM CRAZY. CRAZY IMPEDES LOGIC UNTIL THREATS ARE MADE BEFORE THE REAL REASON AND SCOPE OF A LAW IS EVIDENT TO ALL RATHER THAN JUST THE HIGHER UPS. ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO READ THE LEASES OF THEIR RENTED HOMES IF THAT IS WHERE THE REAL RULE UPDATES ARE BEING MADE RATHER THAN SHEETS POSTED IN THE LOBBY WHICH I OFTEN TAKE TIME TO READ ANYWAY.